lundi 21 septembre 2015

My dream shoes  👠

Here are a few of my dream shoes, but too expensive to be true 🙍




You probably have seen them on many celebrities such as Ashley Tisdale, Kendall Jenner, Sienna Miller… 
They’re beautiful. I especially love the studs that give to the shoes a «rock and roll» style.
I’ll probably never have them (because of the price) but will maybe get some that looks alike (like THESE).



When i saw them on Chiara Ferragni (an Italian fashion blogger) i fell in love right away.





Basics. Chic and stylish. I’m in love.




No comments needed. They are FABULOUS.


And that's it! 
I cant't afford even one of these, but like i said, they are my ''dream'' shoes... 
Hope you liked it!
Comment what article you want next!

Xoxo,
H.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire